- International Distributors Information
China International Hardware Show 2018
Date: 10th-12nd October,2018
Venue: No.168 Yinggang East Road, Qingpu District, Shanghai China
Booth No.: 7.2 L055
Contact person: Charles Lv Mob No.: 86-13393270117
The 124th Session Canton Fair 2018
Date: Oct 15-19th October ,2018
Venue: Pazhou Complex
Booth No.: Area C Hall 15.1 G34-35, H10-11
Contact person: Linda YANG Mob No.: 86-15031760186
to cooperate with us !
- Non Sparking Wrench and Spanner 124A Non Sparking Labor Saving Wrench 125 Non Sparking Adjustable Wrench 127 Non Sparking Monkey Wrench 128A Swedish Type Non Sparking Pipe Wrench 128B Swedish Type Non Sparking 90 Degree Pipe Wrench 129 Non Sparking Chain Pipe Wrench 130 Non Sparking Pipe Wrench 131 American Type Non Sparking Pipe Wrench 135 Non Sparking Combination Wrench 136 Non Sparking Combination Wrench 140 Non Sparking Single Open End Wrench 141 Non Sparking Open End Striking Wrench 141B Non Sparking Bent Striking Wrench 145 Non Sparking Double Open End Offset Wrench 146 Non Sparking Double Open End Offset Wrench 151 Non Sparking Double Box End Offset Wrench 151A Non Sparking Double Box End Offset Wrench 153A Non Sparking Double Box End Flat Wrench 154 Non Sparking Box Construction Wrench with Pin 157 Non Sparking Single Bent Box End Wrench 160 Non Sparking Box End Striking Wrench 160A Non Sparking Box End Striking Wrench 163A American Type Non Sparking Offset Box End Slogging Wrench 164A Non Sparking Ring Wrench for Extension Bar 166 Non Sparking Hex Key 169 Non Sparking Double C Spanner 173B Non Sparking Adjustable Hook Spanner 174A Non Sparking Valve Wrench 176A Non Sparking Valve Spanner 178 Non Sparking Double End Drum Wrench 179 Non Sparking Multifunction Drum Wrench 179A Non Sparking Single End Drum Wrench 180 Non Sparking Ratcheting Box Wrench 180A Non Sparking Ratchet Wrench 180B Non Sparking Adjustable Ratchet Wrench 183A European Style Ratchet Wrench
- Non Sparking Hammer and Shovel 185 Non Sparking Claw Hammer 186 Non Sparking Cross-pein Hammer 187A Non Sparking Ball-pein hammer 191 Non Sparking Sledge Hammer 191C German Type Non Sparking Sledge Hammer 191D Non Sparking Club Hammer 191G Non Sparking Sledge Hammer with Wooden Handle 192A Non Sparking Sledge Hammer 192B German Type Non Sparking Sledge Hammer 194 Non Sparking Pick Axe 198 Non Sparking Square Shovel 198A Non Sparking Long Handle Square Shovel 200A Non Sparking Round Point Shovel
- Non Sparking Knife, File and Chisel 202B Non Sparking Cable Knife 203A Non Sparking Putty Knife with Plastic Handle 204C Non Sparking Putty Knife with Wooden Handle 204E Non Sparking Putty Knife with Wooden Handle 205A Non Sparking Scraper with Plastic Handle 206 Non Sparking Flat Scraper 209 Non Sparking Deck Scraper 217 Non Sparking Flat File 218 Non Sparking Half Round File 221 Non Sparking Triangular File 225B Non Sparking Scraper with Rock Pick 225C Non Sparking Flat Chisel 227 Non Sparking Pneumatic Chisel 232 Non Sparking Hex Flat Chisel 233 Non Sparking Octagon Chisel 235 Non Sparking Flange Wedge 237 Non Sparking Crowbar 237B Non Sparking Hexagonal Crowbar 238B Non Sparking Needle for Needle Scaler 240 Non Sparking Wrecking Bar 241 Non Sparking Wrecking Bar with Hammer
- Non Sparking Pliers 245 Non Sparking Slip Joint Pliers 246 Non Sparking Lineman's Pliers 248 Non Sparking Diagonal Pliers 251 Non Sparking Groove Joint Pliers 252A Non Sparking Water Pump Pliers 253 Non Sparking Snipe Nose Pliers 255A Non Sparking 45 Degree Bent Nose Pliers 257A Non Sparking Bolt Clipper Pliers
Non Sparking Tools /Spark Resistant Tools
Our complete catalogue lists hundreds of product designs, all of which are on par with the DIN and ISO standards. With proven drop forging techniques and operating skills, we have the ability to produce quality non-sparking tools that serve not only a utilitarian purpose as an ordinary steel hand tool would do, but also the aesthetic purpose of an artwork. The product is also designed with special attention to its spark resistant features.
To ensure high degree of safety performance delivered by our spark-proof tools, we specially build up a national-class explosion-proof test lab that is equipped with the spectrum analyzer and other indispensable test equipment including the torque tester, tension tester, impact tester, and the hardness tester.
Unlike other manufacturers involved in hand tool production, we utilize cutting-edge techniques to forge quality products. Given the fact that preferred copper alloy has far less tensile strength than steels usually used to make tools, we introduce the drop forging process to improve physical properties of copper alloy, including density, strength and service life.
Our rugged, durable hammer handle is made of materials that consist of 70% high-strength fibers. Such content forms a sharp contrast with 30% fibers that are contained in an ordinary hammer handle made by our competitors in the market. Additionally, we adopt the DIN and ISO standards that set out higher requirements for our quality management system than domestic standard could provide us with. In this way, high-precision, close-tolerance products can be obtained, which have already been well-reviewed by customers in China and worldwide.
The company has made its services and products cover the whole country as well as some oversea markets in America, Japan, Germany, France, Britain, Italy, Spanish, Russia, Singapore, Korea, Denmark, India, Iran, Australia, Saudi Arab, Taiwan, Hongkong, Vietnam, Philippines, UAE, and Kuwait totaling 78 countries and regions.
The two major categories of non-sparking tool are aluminum bronze and beryllium copper, divided by the kind of raw material used to make the tool. The beryllium copper has a surface hardness of more than HRC25° with the tensile strength varying between 105kgf/mm2 and 120kgf/mm2. The hardness of aluminum bronze is over HRC25° and tensile strength between 75kgf/ mm2 and 85kgf/mm2. It is noteworthy that beryllium copper not only provides the explosion-proof feature, but it is also magnetic resistant. Therefore, beryllium copper tool is able to function normally in magnetic environment. Customers can purchase with confidence---the explosion proof performance of all our tools meets the related requirements of GB10686-89 standard.
Our spark-resistant tool is well suited for use in areas where flammable or explosive hazard might be experienced. It eliminates the potential for flames or explosions from intense friction between the tool and work-piece, thus protecting property and people from danger.
Typical uses of our tool kit are in the petroleum refining, petroleum chemistry, coal mining, oil field, natural gas chemical engineering, aerospace, power station, metallurgy, oil and gas storage and transportation, gunpowder, chemical fiber, paint, fertilizer, plastics, fiber, leather, firework, protechny, oil and gas pipes, and medical industries. The product is also commonly seen in the oil tanker, cars that operate via liquefied petroleum gas, planes, warehouses where potential flammable or explosive atmosphere might occur, electrolytic workshop, communication device assembly line, or areas that require rust-proof and magnetic resistant features.
China Safety Tool Manufacturer | Professional Hand Tool | Mining Tool | Industrial Device